Monday, July 31, 2023

Table Model -- my Tanka Poem for Blue Monday

[click on pictures for larger size viewing]


  
 Houston Methodist 
Hosptial West--with Boxes  
Not many Blue cars.  
Few Blue cars, would you count them, 
Please, most appreciated   
_ _ _ 

For an explanation, high lite the area below.
BTW, I did only get two of the blue cars pictured, there was another just to the right that missed my shot.  
..  

 - Photos and Poem Copyright,  Jimmiehov 2023, All Rights Reserved 
 - I am linked with Blue Monday, Magical Mystical Teacher at 
 - Click Here to view other Blue Monday photos 
 - To enter your own Go Here
.. 

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 31, 2023 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Tine de Jong said...

On your photos i only see two blue cars. And on the road in the real life i see more other colors than teh blue ones.

 
At Monday, July 31, 2023 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Janice said...

Only two.

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2023 9:19:00 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Highlighting the area did not work on my iPad, but I copied it even though it was invisible and then pasted it in and saw that “there was another just to the right.” Oh, I guess it was invisible like the text.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home