Saturday, April 01, 2023

April -- NaPoWriMo 2023 Day 01 -- it Starts Today + The Sunday Muse, writes

 


Just the Two; 
Once upon a time; 
No Apple to Bite  

Once upon a time New Earth was barren 
Barren, void and empty planet waiting 
Ready and waiting for second version 
God had put it there ready and waiting 

Now comes the Wymps a couple found special 
Special in that they were clean--minds were purged 
  Knew nothing not one thing memories were blank 
Ready for the Master's Hand--one key stroke   

Voilà!! New Creation off and running 
Much better than Version One-
-sans Free Will 

_ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehove 2023, All Rights Reserved 
 - Photo and Prompt from NaPoWriMo, National Poem Writing Month Day One, for a book cover prompt of my choice for the top Photo,
    and The Art of Book Covers, one of the covers above, 
 - I am also linked with Carrie, The Sunday Muse #252 for her photo prompt, the bottom photo, at  
Notes: 
    Last year, and for several years prior, I had written a poem every day.  I will decide later about this year, this is my start.  I also need to get my U.S. Federal Income Tax Ready by April 15th 
    Here are liniks for my last year's writes: 

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Saturday, April 01, 2023 1:43:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

One key stroke~ the interpretations are endless. Good luck with the "30" ... I did it once. That should speak volumes.

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2023 8:43:00 AM, Blogger C. Sandlin said...

Yikes. Like a toy, an endless garden screensaver looping through paradise.

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2023 8:48:00 AM, Anonymous AJ said...

Love this 💕

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2023 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Love it!

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2023 2:48:00 PM, Blogger qbit said...

"Free will" was overrated.

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2023 5:26:00 PM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Bravo, how interesting!!!
Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Much💚love

 
At Monday, April 03, 2023 4:18:00 AM, Blogger Keith's Ramblings said...

Excellent! It takes me 30 days to come up with one decent poem!

 
At Monday, April 03, 2023 9:59:00 AM, Blogger Carrie Burtt said...

A great start to your poem a day (if you do it) my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home