Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Magic Ride - a Write for Poetics at dVerse

 Lee Madgwick (leemadgwick.co.uk)

Welcome 

Welcome to the magic ride
to the place you will find 
It's where we don't really know 
It's guaranteed to please 
You'll be pleased or money back 

What we know you dare not ask 
Ask and you cannot go 
You'll be just a bit higher 
Higher than you think 
Exquisite for prairie land 

Whole ride's guaranteed to please 
It pleases us to please you 


Lee Madgwick  (leemadgwick.co.uk)
_ _ _ 

 - Write Copyright, Jimmiehov 2022, All Rights reserved 
 - I'm linked with Sarah for the Poetics dVerse, whose title there posting, "The strange houses of Lee Madgwick".  See what were're doing at 
 - Click here to read others' works 

Note:  This probably is gibberish, I hope the management here doesn't evict me.  I feel "strange" today after studying (ekphrastic poem??) Lee's "strange art" works.  It looks like a poem but please note I'm not calling it a poem as of yet.
.. 

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 13, 2022 3:46:00 PM, Blogger sarah said...

I got a Beatles-y vibe off this. A little bit psychedelic, somehow.

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2022 6:50:00 PM, Blogger Grace said...

Indeed a magical ride Jim.

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2022 7:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mystery is waiting to take you away...I too feel a Beatles vibe, which is quite fine with me. - True

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2022 10:45:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Makes me think the ride is different for each person who partakes. Magicla indeed!

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2022 11:36:00 PM, Blogger paeansunplugged said...

Magical indeed, Jim!

 
At Wednesday, September 14, 2022 3:06:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Nice one Jim. A magical mood displayed

Much💛love

 
At Wednesday, September 14, 2022 1:49:00 PM, Blogger brudberg said...

Sounds like a wonderful amusement park... and like Sarah says made me think of the Beatles

 
At Wednesday, September 14, 2022 9:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good take on the prompt. I like the idea of mystery on the other side. seanatbogie

 
At Thursday, September 15, 2022 9:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like one ticket for each ride, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home