Sunday, April 04, 2021

NaPoWriMo 2021, Day Four ~~ Sunday Muse ~~ My Mirror

 

Reflections 


I look every time I leave the house 

And ask, Mirror, Mirror on the wall 

Please, what do you see for me today  

Then I hold my breath for its response 

like

Will it be breakfast at Joe's Diner 

Will my important client be there 

Will my shoes be shined my tie be straight 

Will the client sign the dotted line 

or

When can I come to your house again 

The coffee was sublime, waffles too 

When will you let me come flowers in hand 

lots more questions

How, what, would, which, where, why 

questions my mirror might answers tell 

 _ _ _  

  - I am attempting to write at least one poem a day for the National Poem Writing Month.  Today is Day Four of the 30, you can see my progress here, .

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021, All Rights Reserved 

 - I am linked with Carrie for the photo at Sunday Muse #154,  http://thesundaymuse.blogspot.com/2021/04/sunday-muse-154.html?m=1 

 - I am also linked with NaPoWriMo 2021 Day 4 (National Poem Writing Month, Day 4), https://www.napowrimo.net/day-four-9/  which had different pictures than the one I used from Carrie's


Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, April 04, 2021 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Here's hoping the mirror reflects good days. I like where you took the photo. I couldn't get past the Easter type of thinking of the lion and the lamb thing, so skipped it.

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2021 8:14:00 PM, Blogger robkistner said...

The mirror tells the tale Jim...

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2021 9:56:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

I am also, first time, aiming for 30 poems in April. Even if no one reads them I will feel a sense of satisfaction ... I like ‘mirror mirror.’ Keep up the good work.

 
At Monday, April 05, 2021 9:39:00 AM, Blogger Carrie Van Horn said...

I am glad you are writing a poem a day for April Jim. This is a thought provoking one to add to your April collection.

 
At Monday, April 05, 2021 11:29:00 AM, Blogger indybev said...

My mirror doesn't give me any information, except I'm not the charmer I used to be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home