Friday, April 16, 2021

NaPoWriMo 2021 Day 16 -- Let's Eat


Add Water; Soup for Supper 

 

Soup for supper

Mines a fixer-upper 

Start with the basics 

Gotta suit shrimp fanatics 

Add jumbo shrimp 

Frozen peas mustn't skimp 

Dash of chili 

It'll be right for me 



- - - 

 - Poem and Photo Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021, All Rights Reserved 
 - I am linked with NaPoWriMo 2021 Day 16,    https://www.napowrimo.net/day-sixteen-8/ 
 - a Skeltonic verse, read about this form at the Day 16 NaPoWriMo link above
.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 17, 2021 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Gonna give the soup a high five! It sounds good and full of flavor, I like each of the ingredients ..... PS I wrote the Introspective poem from the perspective / mind of High School girl Helen...Julie is very much alive and when I sent her the link, her response was "you have always known me so well."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home