Wednesday, April 07, 2021

NaPoWriMo 2021 Day Seven - Another Fib(onacci) Poem - Weekly Scribblings

[my 2006 photo, click pictures to enlarge]

My love, my Adi Beagle Dog


Good

Dog 

My dog

My Adi 

Adi Beagle Dog

Adi was a therapy dog 

Registered tested we were a pet therapy team 

[my 2007 photo, Adi ready for work]

Old folks were her faves, loved Alzheimer's especially 

Visited folk with me couldn't wait 

Didn't flaunt her breed   

Pure Beagle 

Adi 

My

Love 

Adi is retired from Pet Partners
.


.

Dear Jim,

Thank you for notifying us. We will be sure to honor Adi's past contribution to our Pet Partners Therapy Animal Program in our Interactions Magazine, and "Pet Partners, Retired" on our web page.

Warm Regards,
Kelly Schnitzmeier

 _ _ _ 

 - Poem and Photos Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021 (Poem), 2006, 2007, 2012 (Photos), All Rights Reserved 

 - I am linked with NaPoWriMo 2021 Day Seven (National Poem Writing Month 2021), https://www.napowrimo.net/day-seven-7/ 

 - And also linked with  at Weekly Scribblings  #64,  https://poetsandstorytellersunited.blogspot.com/2021/04/weekly-scribblings-64-beloved-companions.html 

 - I am attempting to write at least one poem a day for the National Poem Writing Month.  Today is Day Seven of the 30, you can see my progress here, .

 - NaPoWriMo guidelines for today were:  ". . . the Fib is a six-line form, the syllable count is based off the Fibonacci sequence of 1/1/2/3/5/8. You can  link multiple Fibs together into a multi-stanza poem, or even start going backwards after your first six lines, with syllable counts of 8/5/3/2/1/1. Perhaps you remember the Fibonacci sequence from math or science class – or even from nature walks. Lots of things in the natural world hew to the sequence – like pinecones and flower petals. And now your poems can, too."  [I broke rules slightly, as I went the seventh line with 13 syllables, I still call it a Fib(onacci) poem.]

Fibonacci Number (per google search)

Fibonacci Number
In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers, commonly denoted Fₙ, form a sequence, called the Fibonacci sequence, such that each number is the sum of the two preceding ones, starting from 0 and 1. That is, and for n > 1. The beginning of the sequence is thus: Under some older definitions, the value F₀=0 is omitted, so that the sequence starts with F₁=F₂=1, and the recurrence Fₙ=Fₙ₋₁+Fₙ₋₂ is valid for n > 2. 

My Fib poems of the past, https://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/search?q=fib  
My "Adi" poems of the past, https://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/search?q=adi 
Adi died in 2012, I miss her sooo very much still. Click here, Link to Adi's Meme .

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 07, 2021 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

My English Springer Chloe was a therapy dog, though not of the official variety. Mine.

 
At Wednesday, April 07, 2021 5:52:00 PM, Blogger indybev said...

It's nice Adi is going to be honored in her retirement. Lovely tribute.

 
At Wednesday, April 07, 2021 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Old Egg said...

There is nothing quite like a real dog friend. We found that with kids growing up a dog in the house was a great comfort for all.

 
At Thursday, April 08, 2021 2:18:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Adi looks lovely. I'm sure you did great work together.

 
At Thursday, April 08, 2021 4:29:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. Russell said...

Dogs do great work, Jim, and Adi looks so calming and lovable. I have a soft spot for beagles.

 
At Monday, April 12, 2021 7:31:00 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Cute dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home