Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Day 10 -- NaPoWriMo



 
For this he came
 
Where the crawdads sing
 
Local Wonders
 
- - -
 
 - Photos and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019 and 2014 (photos) and 2019 (poem), All Rights Reserved
 - I'm linked with Anmol (HA) in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/04/open-book-poems-in-april-day-10.html 
    And
  - I'm also linked with NaPoWriMo at 
http://www.napowrimo.net/day-ten-7/
 
- Books in the picture:
      For This He Came; Jesus Journey to the Cross by Bill Crowder, telling the Christian story of Easter; 
      Local Wonders; Seasons in the Bohemian Alps (of southeastern Nebraska) by Ted Kooser, Poet Laureate, and Professor of English; and
      Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens, wildlife scientist in Africa and Nature writer (Mrs. Jim checked this book from our library, I probable will 'leaf' through it but not read it
..
 


Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:09:00 PM, Blogger Ornery Owl of Naughty Netherworld Press and Readers Roost said...

I know some people despise Haiku, but I love them! There's no messing around with Haiku, you have to get right to the point.
I love the fact that I can envision the crawdads. I've always thought they were cool.

 
At Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:45:00 PM, Blogger Linda Lee Lyberg said...

Wonderful and to the point Jim!

 
At Wednesday, April 10, 2019 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Oh I love how you created this poem!

 
At Wednesday, April 10, 2019 3:30:00 PM, Blogger Anmol (HA) said...

Lovely! I have done the poem or a fun sentence through the book alignment thing. It is so much fun.

 
At Wednesday, April 10, 2019 3:32:00 PM, Blogger tonispencer said...

Interesting how you created this mini-poem. I love the photo. Some days I feel like it looks

 
At Wednesday, April 10, 2019 3:57:00 PM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

Lovely!❤️

 
At Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:17:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Oh, well done; a creative way with the prompt. And counts as a 'found poem' also.

 
At Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:00:00 AM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Wonderfully creative, Jim. I love how you took the titles and turned them into a human haiku that tells a story. And the image is a perfect choice.

 
At Thursday, April 11, 2019 8:25:00 PM, Blogger purplepeninportland.com said...

Wow! You turned this into a wonderful haiku!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home