Saturday, April 06, 2019

Day 06 - NaPoWriMo

If I could be a rabbit I'd use the technology I've learned. It helped man get to the moon and put into space the finest telescope ever made.

If I were a rabbit I'd run for president and surely win. Then I'd help find cures for all the ails and ills of the children of the world

If I were a rabbit president I'd make sure there was enough food for every legged creature in the world. My motto would be seven meals for each of them in all the refrigerators.

If I were a rabbit president I'd collect all the guns, spears, and arrows and weapons in the world. I'd recyle these to make useful products for all.

Finally, if I were the president rabbit I would assure that every homeless and displaced persons and animals would be restored or bettered for a pleasant and peaceful life.
_ _ _ _

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
 - I'm linked with Kerry O'Donnell in the Imaginary Garden athttp://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/?m=1
   And
 - I'm also linked with NaPoWriMo, Day 6, at http://www.napowrimo.net/day-six-7/

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At Saturday, April 06, 2019 8:28:00 AM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

It sounds like a rabbit president is what the world needs, Jim.

 
At Saturday, April 06, 2019 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

I'd vote for that rabbit! Trying to better the world. (I figure you meant bettered instead of battered, Jim.)

 
At Saturday, April 06, 2019 12:59:00 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Thank you, Sherry.
No battered rabbits allowed.
..

 
At Saturday, April 06, 2019 1:26:00 PM, Blogger tonispencer said...

I would vote for you!

 
At Saturday, April 06, 2019 3:11:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Oh Rabbit you'd get my vote!

 
At Saturday, April 06, 2019 5:50:00 PM, Blogger WildChild47 said...

oh yes, indeed, a wise rabbit is worth .... well, in this case, none in the pot!
(unless it's a pot chock full of peace, love, harmony and light)

 
At Saturday, April 06, 2019 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

You've got my vote!

 
At Sunday, April 07, 2019 8:57:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. Russell said...

You've got my vote too!

 
At Monday, April 08, 2019 4:16:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Who knew? I thought all one needed was a rabbit's foot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home