Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Day 02 NaPoWriMo 2019

I am lonely, I need
to find a mate or two

The ones I had have left
Another place they stay

Couple were flat chested
We called them 'flat bladed'

Then there was kinky head
We all call him Phillip

I miss them so, they're gone
Not to return again

I'm asking for your help
Who would you recomend

Comes the master, he has
a new crop of workers,

I get to choose my mate
Two flat blades, one phillip

Help, criteria, three
Fill my bed, two drawers
_ _ _

 - Photo  and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019,
 - I'm linked with Anmol, aka  HA, in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-tuesday-platform-images-of.html?m=1
 - Also I'm linked to NaPoWriMo Day Two at http://www.napowrimo.net

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 02, 2019 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

They seem to 'walk', don't they? (Yes, I have my own set.)

 
At Wednesday, April 03, 2019 11:19:00 AM, Blogger Anmol (HA) said...

I like how you approached the idea with such an emotive and resonating voice.

 
At Wednesday, April 03, 2019 5:50:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

I have several sets. My father was a mechanic so they were my first toys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home