Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Day 09 ~~ NaPoWriMo

My Dream List

My dream list is zilch this morning
If I dreamed last night didn't know
Goes for entire year so far (so far)
I used to dream repeating dreams

Dreamt my computer program crashed
One I didn't finish writing
Instead changed jobs in the middle
Got to Space anyway, wonder

In my other dream I was back
Back in college but didn't go
Skipped all but the final exams
Lost one class couldn't find its room

Don't remember any others
Recurring ones have stopped as well
- - -
- Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
- I am linked with Sanaa Rizvi in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-tuesday-platform-understand-that.html?m=1
   And
- I'm also linked with NaPoWriMo at http://www.napowrimo.net/day-nine-5/

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 09, 2019 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I love the energy, voice and mood of this slightly browned-off poem. (Don't worry, I hardly ever remember mine any more either – not for years and years.)

 
At Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

I dont dream much or, at least, dont remember my dreams. I wake with the feeling something important was dreamed, but cant remember. Sigh.

 
At Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:46:00 PM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

You made me smile!❤️ Yes it is rare to remember a dream.. happens to me as well!

 
At Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:56:00 PM, Blogger tonispencer said...

I used to dream of being asleep under my desk at work and it was night. shivers....this dream made me smile.

 
At Wednesday, April 10, 2019 1:35:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

If I dream, I am not aware of it. I had so many nightmares as a child and young adult, I really don't miss it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home