Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Weekly Scribblings -- On doctor's advice

 


My new Meds 

My new meds are like goodies, all helpful 
Some for my safety, others are for pain 
Sure they have to see me through my ordeal 
Just lost eleven of my upper teeth 

New list is short, adds to the one I had 
Here for one week, I'll be fine once again  
That is hoping I will be better then 
So here is my list of four new to add 

Six prescription pills, one bi-annual shot 
Then an aspirin, two calcium tablets, 
multivitamin tab, vitamin D, 
and two stool softeners for softer landings 

Now for my list of four from left to right
* Chlorhexidine, that's for an Oral Rinse 
* Amoxicillin (antibiotic) 
500 MG take three times a day 

* Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen 
("Caution: Opioid Risk or Addiction") 
Before made me brave, sleep through traffic lights 
* Jar of Cinnamon Red Hot jelly Beans 

That last is non-prescription pills 
For my one sweet tooth that remains 
 _ _ _ _ 

 - Poem and Photo Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021, All Rights Reserved 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 22, 2021 6:54:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

That's one heck of a list!

I removed your previous, incorrect link,leaving this as the only one. But by the time you realised the first wasn't working, this one was a very late submission. If you would like to link it again for the Sunday Pantry to ensure it gets read by more people, please do. (It's also fine to submit something else on Sunday, of course.)

 
At Saturday, May 22, 2021 7:21:00 AM, Blogger Rommy said...

Red hots got me through my pregnancy with my Darling Youngest. Like all meds, they need to be taken in moderation though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home