Saturday, April 13, 2019

Day 13 ~~ NaPoWriMo

The Double Cross;
 The witch; Bad when I want 

I am dying most every one knows
I've a terrible pain in my side
Its migrated to my head and more  

It isn't all bad because now I 
can be bad when I want, terribly
I can be good when I can afford 

I call it my wedding day murder
Mean guy he was dead before he died
Two days after that day I killed him

Placed the body in the piazza
Was a half hour before daylight
Almost dark as the lights had gone out

Our love had been hot real destructive
The husband's secret won't be revealed,
fake name another love perfect crime
_ _ _

 - Photo and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2014 and 2019, All Rights Reserved
 - I'm linked with Magaly Guerrero in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/04/weekend-mini-challenge-in-april-1-poem.html 
      and
 - I'm also linked to NaPoWriMo, Day 13, at http://www.napowrimo.net/day-thirteen-5/We were instructed to write of witches, either good or bad.  My little bride with can be either as she wishes.

- Magaly wanted us to "write a new poem that includes 3 book titles (each title must contain at least 3 words, and you must not rearrange or delete any of the words)."  I had used these book titles previously in 2014 with a little Senryū that is in the book picture above, http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-book-title-poem.html#comment-formIn my poem, the book titles are underlined.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Saturday, April 13, 2019 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

"Mean guy he was dead before he died". Some people can certainly be walking corpses.

 
At Saturday, April 13, 2019 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Oh, I agree with Magaly..What an awful guy.

 
At Saturday, April 13, 2019 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

Such an accomplished poem, Jim!!❤️

 
At Saturday, April 13, 2019 5:46:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Ha, wicked! (In both meanings.) And interesting to get a peek into your reading tastes, too.

 
At Saturday, April 13, 2019 7:58:00 PM, Blogger tonispencer said...

Yes. It is an interesting peek into your reading preferences

 
At Sunday, April 14, 2019 1:31:00 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

murder, drama, and double crossing. Who needs tv!

 
At Sunday, April 14, 2019 4:46:00 PM, Blogger purplepeninportland.com said...

Intriguing poem, Jim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home