Sunday, September 02, 2018

My Shell, a safe haven (a Fibonacci Poem)

 
The Shell
 
My
Shell
Safe place 
Haven mine
Temporary state
As my fame spreads I shed for new
 
They'd come to get me soon I know
Swords and pistols drawn
Hence quickly
Fresh shell
I'm 
Safe
  _ _ _ _  
 
 - Photo and poem copyright, Jimmiehov 2018, all rights reserved
(Photo is my "PrintScreen" taken from Kerry's post at the link below and available for viewing Weston's works, Wikipedia, at the link under my picture.)
 - I'm linked with Kerry O'Connor in the Imaginary Garden at https://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2018/09/camera-flash.html
 - Fibonacci Poem form:

Syllable length is based on the Fibonacci Sequence (math majors love these, I have a math minor with 21 college hours of math. Differential Equations was my highest level course, though not the last.
- My "Fib" poem today is 1/1/2/3/5/8 syllables, then I reversed the number sequence after 8 syllables for a 12-line 'poem'.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, September 02, 2018 7:20:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Very cool fib, Jim! Smiles.

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2018 11:35:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Stories upon stories in just a few words!

 
At Monday, September 03, 2018 7:14:00 AM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

This is so cool, Jim! 💜

 
At Monday, September 03, 2018 8:53:00 AM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

One needs a hard shell to hide within these days. Thanks for coming back for the second round, Jim.

 
At Monday, September 03, 2018 5:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Quick ditch of one for the other ... disguised in beauty. What a fun little word play game, and idea Jim :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home