Saturday, September 01, 2018

Flash Poem ~~ Go away?

 www.wikiart.org/en/edward-weston/shell-1927-1

I won't go away
Stay here my shell
Call me some bad names
Roll off my back

Hit me with your stick
My hide is tough
I won't go away
doesn't hurt much

You don't love me like
You used to do
It bothers me much
But I won't leave

'Cause I love you still
 _ _ _ _

 - Photo and Poem Copyright,  Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
 - I'm linked with Kerry O'Connor in the Imaginary Garden at  http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2018/09/camera-flash.html?m=1
 - This is a Flash Writing Challenge, I have exactly 55 words related to Kerry's picture find.


Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Saturday, September 01, 2018 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Sometimes a shell comes in handy! Smiles.

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:30:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Ha, an unexpected take on the image. I enjoyed reading.

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:54:00 AM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

Indeed, one must develop a tough outer shell in life.

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2018 9:31:00 AM, Blogger Marian said...

Aw, this makes me sad.

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2018 9:46:00 AM, Blogger Anmol (HA) said...

Oh, that took me by surprise. Yes, I hope it doesn't go away either. We all need our protective shells.
-HA

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2018 10:33:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

Sometimes we need a shell... the inner of a mollusk is too tender

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2018 8:19:00 PM, Blogger purplepeninportland.com said...

Got to toughen up our shells! Good one, Jim.

 
At Monday, September 03, 2018 5:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now this was rather unexpected, for the direction - which makes it fun for the delight in reading - even if we do sometimes need to toughen up, but then, beauty can be found in the oddest ways and shapes and forms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home