Thursday, May 25, 2023

Cat in Hiding -- a Poem for dVerse

  

  Naughty Cat; don't tell him that 

Cat's runaway, I'll find him soon 
He's dark gray with shining green eyes 
Close your toilet he likes to drink 
Twice he's fallen in doing that 

Look around maybe you'll see him 
Runaway you could find him soon 
If you see him call him by name 
His name is Erric king of cows 

He might be drinking milk skim milk 
Milk from his subjects king of cows 
Runaway cats he's our pride, joy 
I hope he's in our house hiding 

I hear him now meows us a hint 
Hint to where he may be I call 
Erric here's your treat five o'clock 
Cats runaway he's come for treat 
_ _ _ 

 - Photo and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2023, All Rights Reserved 
 - I am linked with Grace in "form for all", here a Quatern at dVerse
 - Click here to read other writer's works with this form 
..

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2023 11:08:00 PM, Anonymous Melissa Lemay said...

Naughty cat. (I won’t tell him.)

 
At Friday, May 26, 2023 2:21:00 AM, Blogger A Reading Writer said...

Oh this is adorable!

 
At Friday, May 26, 2023 2:41:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. Russell said...

As a life-long cat lover, I enjoyed your naughty cat poem, Jim. I won’t tell Eric that you wrote about him and called him a naughty cat – I know how easily you can hurt cats’ feelings. I always shut the lid on our toilet and my two both drink from a bowl of filtered water, although Luna does lie to drink from the water butt when it’s full.

 
At Friday, May 26, 2023 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

A hearty Meow from Bend Oregon!

 
At Friday, May 26, 2023 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Grace said...

What a cute theme for a quatern. I am sure he comes home when there is a treat for him.

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2023 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naughty cat ran off - Last week on my walk there was a flyer on a pole someone was looking for lost cat.

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2023 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous - is Truedessa

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2023 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Frewin55 said...

You paint a great picture of this scamp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home