Friday, August 12, 2022

Gin it Up - a Senyru Ditty for Friday Writings


Ginning up a poem 
Glad I learned to spell and write 
Google spells for kids  

Educated kids 
Get the good jobs for today 
Sign painters for sure 
_ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2022, All Rights Reserved 
 - I am linked with the Friday Writings #39, hosted by Rosemary , 
 - Rosemary's writing suggestion this week, "How could you make a poem or a story? Gardening, sculpting, building, knitting, raising it like a child?
Please tell us the answer – :
 - Here goes, I just Gin Up a blub and hope it is a Ditty or a Poem or a Story told.
 - Plus my Music and Song Writing daughter thinks I need an illustrating picture.
..

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Friday, August 12, 2022 3:03:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

'Gin up' eh? That's a new one on me! I have now Googled it and yes, good way to make a poem, lol. The senryu are fun, and I do love the wording of the parking sign.

 
At Friday, August 12, 2022 10:39:00 PM, Anonymous Rajani said...

Laughing over that sign board.. incredible!!!

 
At Saturday, August 13, 2022 6:38:00 PM, Blogger Debi Swim said...

Gin up is new to me also. That sign is so funny

 
At Sunday, August 14, 2022 11:32:00 AM, Blogger dsnake1 said...

'Gin up' is new to me too, but you sure whip up some fun senryu. The sign is priceless!

 
At Sunday, August 14, 2022 6:04:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

A dear co-worker of mine from decades ago always said 'he was going to gin something up' ... I loved him and loved hearing him say it. Joe passed away at least a decade ago ... I miss him.

 
At Monday, August 15, 2022 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Signs can be such a riot, particularly when they possess creative grammar and typos.

I've never heard the phrase "gin up". So, thank you for the glimpse.

 
At Tuesday, August 16, 2022 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Empty spaces are where you find them. Sometimes parkers create their own empty spaces--and I don't blame them. Love that sign!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home