Saturday, May 21, 2022

Trees - for dVerse, a new form, The Constanza


Tall Trees

In a far away land tall trees  
 Under those trees quiet and still 
 Feeling breeze atop a small hill  

 Welcoming the birds and the bees  
 All are greeting the smiling sun  
 Make ready for a day of fun  

 Lake water to their roots does seep  
 Nearby lies its source a small lake  
 Water for all who needs can take  

 It's a place I would like to be  
 Tralala and twiddle dede  
 Birds lullaby makes a good sleep  
 
Little cottage under those trees  
 Whitewashed, red roof, with yellow trim  
 Make my home best place I have been  

 A far away land in the trees  
 Welcoming the birds and the bees  
 Lake water to their roots does seep   
It's a place I would like to be  
 Little cottage under those trees 
_ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2022, All Rights Reserved 
 - I'm linked with Bjorn at dVerse for a new to us form, the Constanza.  Read of it here, 
 - Bjorn also supplied the photo.  I print screened it and touched it up a bit.
 - NOTE:  Google has hijacked me and will NOT ALLOW me to leave comments on your Blogger blog unless it permits me to post Anonymous comments.  Sometimes not even that liberty. (I don't allow anonymous comments on my blog because hundreds were robo-commented in an Asian language.)
..

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Saturday, May 21, 2022 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I'm there, right with ya!!!

 
At Sunday, May 22, 2022 10:54:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

Yes, Sweden is lovely in May... and if I could afford it I would like to have a view... (the lake is actually a deep bay of the Baltic Sea)

 
At Sunday, May 22, 2022 8:11:00 PM, Blogger Grace said...

What a lovely place to be!

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2022 6:26:00 PM, Blogger purplepeninportland.com said...

Sounds like a perfect place to be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home