Sunday, May 03, 2020

Poem, Endless Love


Formerly posted April 28, 2020 
for NaPoWriMo Day 28 -

Without Numbers;
Too many to count 

My love for you begins at South 
It climbs mountains to wink at stars 
And goes back down into the dale  

Zillions and zillions times over 
Each step each blink of eye 
My love for you filling my mind 

I know you feel the same for me 
Numberless as the beach buggers 
Smacking lips wishing for fresh fish 

Consumes us both my love for you 
Your love for me we do exchange 
Till we reach North which never comes 

Numberless steps before it ends 
Love made from all the sweet flowers 
Numberless in themselves we coo 

Coo and cuddle will never end 
I love you you love me dizzy 
Up and down those high hills higher 

Higher and higher our love grows 
Numberless buggers North as well 
Blessed in High Heaven is our love 


 - Poem and Photos Copyright, Jimmiehov 2020, All Rights Reserved
 - Links:
 - - Skylover at https://kerryoconnorsother.blogspot.com/2020/03/a-skylover-wordlist-3030.html?m=1 for Wordlist prompt, "Numberless"
 - - Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-days-26-30.html?m=1
 - - NaPoWriMo Day 28 at http://www.napowrimo.net/day-twenty-eight-6/
 - - Rommy in the Writer's Pantry, May 3, 2020, https://poetsandstorytellersunited.blogspot.com/?m=1

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 28, 2020 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Ellecee said...

What a wonderful lover’s poem❣️ I especially like “ Zillions and zillions times over
Each step each blink of eye
My love for you filling my mind ” A special love indeed👍👏🙏

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2020 1:25:00 AM, Blogger Old Egg said...

How I wish more lovers could express themselves in this way as the value of a partner needs such verve.

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2020 2:13:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

What a gorgeous celebration of love!

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2020 2:15:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. Russell said...

This is such a sweet love poem, Jim, especially love that ‘climbs mountains to wink at stars’.

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2020 3:26:00 AM, Blogger Marja said...

A touching beautiful poem I love "It climbs mountains to wink at stars" and "Each step each blink of eye "

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2020 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

This is incredibly sweet and romantic!

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2020 2:36:00 PM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Wow blessed is your love indeed. Such a beautiful love poem.
Happy Sunday Jim

Much💛🌺💛love

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2020 8:00:00 PM, Blogger colleen said...

It's a higher love but takes some climbing, it seems. Wink wink.

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2020 9:39:00 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

"Smacking lips wishing for fresh fish" is a great line and fun to say aloud.

 
At Monday, May 04, 2020 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Good, Jenna. Most times I read my poems aloud, I must have skipped over that. But I would have left it to see who found it first, if any. Part of my play on lock in days.
..

 
At Monday, May 04, 2020 1:11:00 PM, Blogger indybev said...

Lucky it is to have found such love … and beautifully expressed as well!

 
At Monday, May 04, 2020 8:23:00 PM, Blogger Joel (@Stranded Tree) said...

Blessed in High Heaven, indeed. Cheers and celebrate the adoration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home