Thursday, August 17, 2017

A Challenge Poem ~~ Dancing

Sitting;
around the room

 - Photos and Poem Copyright © 2013 and 2017 respectively Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
 
 - I'm linked with, at the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads, Bits Of Inspiration,  http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2017/08/bits-of-inspiration-keep-dancing.html
 - Her theme was "Dancing"
 - Photos taken on our ship while cruising in 2013 someplace in the Black Sea.  The dancers had boarded while we were stopped a couple of days in Istanbul. http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-random-five-post-020-venice-to-athens.html
 - My favorite dance experience was in 2009 aboard the Queen Mary II dancing with a small Russian lady.  I've blogged of that here: http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2014/11/done-and-dance-for-josies-two-shoes.html
.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Friday, August 18, 2017 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Carrie Van Horn said...

I love this Jim...sometimes sitting and watching the dancers can be a fun to. When there is music and dancing even if you are not dancing you can't help but be happy.

 
At Friday, August 18, 2017 9:43:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

I think sometimes sitting is a great idea...:-)

 
At Friday, August 18, 2017 1:23:00 PM, Blogger tonispencer said...

I like this poem a lot! I have sat and watched dancers and have turned down askers...just to sit and watch the drama human.

 
At Friday, August 18, 2017 1:32:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

I love to dance, but I also like to sit and watch others on the dance floor. It is so joyful to see the freedom a song brings to the spirit through movement. Thanks so much for writing for the prompt!

 
At Friday, August 18, 2017 8:14:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

watching or participating - you can't lose. :)

 
At Saturday, August 19, 2017 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

I would say say, I want to dance the night away (✿◠‿◠)

much love...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home