NaPoWriMo 2017, Day 15 -- a Poem, "movie thief"
The World's Greatest Criminal Mind (Ratigan)
The Day I Became Delinquent
_ _ _ _ _
- Poem Copyright © 2017 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
- I'm linked with Rommy at the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads, The Villain Speaks, http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-villain-speaks.html
- - - and
- to Day Fifteen of NaPoWriMo, http://www.napowrimo.net/day-fifteen-3/
- Rommy would like for us to give a voice to a villain (fictional only please). My villain is Ratigan of Walt Disney fame, in the movie "The Great Mouse Detective" (link) which was released in 1992. Ratigan was from sewer heritage and made big time as a bakery thief. We saw the movie on TV a while back. You could probably check the movie out on a DVD from your local library.
- **Ratigan thinks himself as a mouse but in the film he is actually a rat ("Although he lavishes himself as a mouse, he has rat-like characteristics, such as sharp fangs and fingers, a large nose, and a long, pink tail." (http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Ratigan)