NaPoWriMo 2017, Day 14 -- a Poem, "Invisible'
I am invisible
- Poem Copyright © 2017 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
- Photo is Screen Capture of Wikipedia, (link), article Christina Grimmie
- I'm linked with Marian at the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads, Invisible on http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2017/04/invisible.html
- - - and
- Day Fourteen of NaPoWriMohttp://www.napowrimo.net/day-fourteen-4/
- **Marian's instructions, "For Day 14, let’s muse on invisibility. What does it feel like to be invisible? Who or what is invisible? Would invisibility be a cool superpower or what? Or, feel free to explore the links I’m providing for Christina Grimmie and be inspired by her work or life.
- When these things come up, desperate infatuations and stalking of celebrities, I always think of Jody Foster and John D. Hinckley, Jr. This came to a head in 1981 when he shot President Reagan six times to show his love for Ms. Foster. (Obsession of John Hinckley)
- Here is a rundown of I think 39 celebreties who have stalked in the not to distant past (link), in case you want to see. Several men are included.