NaPoWriMo 2017, Day 12 -- an Advice Poem, "Listen up"
They'll tell you any and every day
He may be another you would trust
He may have told you a small white lie
He may not be all bad, just a bit
_ _ _ _ _
- Poem Copyright © 2012 and 2017 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
- Photo's from Google results, Bad Protest Signs
- I'm linked with Isadora Gruye at the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads, Out of Standard - Signs of the time, http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2017/04/out-of-standard-signs-of-time.html
- - - and
- to Day Twelve of NaPoWriMoa http://www.napowrimo.net/day-twelve-5/
- Isadora's instructions, "The prompt is simple: find an image of a protest sign and use that phrase in a poem that is not political."