Friday, July 08, 2016

Knots, not love ~~


Tied in Knots
 
I'm tied up in knots 
Don't know what to do
My heart knows its wants
But I don't know what
 
Lord, loosen the knots
Can't go on no more
My body's heaving
Sobbing since we split  
 
Now I have these knots
Since I left that night
"Me or you, one goes"
Knots around my gut
 
And in my gut knots
Knots won't go away
I'm tied up in knots
Don't know what to do
 
You can't help my knots
You're pain worse than they
So I'll stay away
Not love anymore
 
 
 
_ _ _ _

  Photos and Poem Copyright © 2016 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved

Top photo posted By 

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Saturday, July 09, 2016 7:44:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Some loves we are better off without, perhaps. Sounds like this one is henceforth to be kept even from oneself.

 
At Saturday, July 09, 2016 7:46:00 AM, Blogger Outlawyer said...

Oh dear. This relationship sounds a tangle that the poem helps you work out. WAtch out! k.

 
At Saturday, July 09, 2016 8:33:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

I prefer to not have rope connecting.. After all a tangle rhymes with strangle

 
At Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:59:00 AM, Blogger  said...

Now I have knots in MY tummy. :(

 
At Saturday, July 09, 2016 9:50:00 PM, Blogger purplepeninportland.com said...

Free yourself! Good one, Jim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home