Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Be Happy -- MidWeek Blues -- Windows scenes along Barcelona streets

Please scroll down one post for my Sunday poem
One Single Impression: Fog



[large picture] [super size it]

Some of these are blue, I used that for criteria unless I really liked the picture and thought you might like it also, and not blue.

Our son, Tim, was with us. Can you spot him?
He is sitting in the chair at the outdoor restaurant.


Click on any picture for large size.






And now for some street scenes.








And back to our hotel.
We were staying at the Hotel Continental (right) (link)
but would visit it's sister, the Palace Hotel on the left.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo here. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions . Just do what I did.
.
Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE, you don't have to write.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:45:00 AM, Blogger Suburban Girl said...

I love the Happy Pills!!! I guess the Star Bucks would do though. Street scenes look like fun.

Sorry for the delay this week...Computer issues.

 
At Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:03:00 AM, Anonymous April Belle said...

Jim, thank you for this trip down Barcelona streets... how inspirational. I also just adored that "Happy Pills" sign! LOL. What a riot.

Couldn't find your son, but let me go back and try again...

Have a great rest of the week, Jim!

 
At Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:50:00 PM, Blogger storyteller said...

I enjoyed the virtual view of streets in Barcelona especially because it's a city I've never visited. I've looked for your son but I'm not sure I spotted the right person. Thanks for visiting mine at Sacred Ruminations. I'm glad you enjoyed the Polar Coordinates view. I thought it was pretty kewl too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 
At Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:33:00 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I love Happy Pills as well LOL

the street scenes are wonderful
great reflections and lovely composition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home