Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sales are down -- MidWeek Blues -- Bailout due here?

Please scroll down one post for my Sunday poem
One Single Impression: Thirst



[large picture] [super size]

Please click on the super size and you will read the "Sales Office" sign on the front door. I have no idea what they are or were selling.

I taught an entrepreneurship class at the college, I do believe I could have done a little consultant work with these people. Whatever business they are/were trying they need/needed some help.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo here. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions . Just do what I did.
.
Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE, you don't have to write.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:56:00 AM, Blogger storyteller said...

Yup ... I'd say they could definitely use some help in a wide variety of areas. Thanks for visiting mine at Sacred Ruminations. As for your longish comment ... not a problem. I enjoyed learning about your trip to Alaska. I don't know if you visit my WordPress blog, but I've posted some of my sister's photos there too ... one was of Totem Bright Clan House. Looking at my list of recent posts in the sidebar at Happily Retired Gal, you'll see a few others as well if you're interested and have a little time.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:10:00 AM, Blogger Suburban Girl said...

I wouldn't go anywhere near there to buy anything! But the first thing that popped into my head unfortunately was puppies. Probably not what they sell but it reminds places I've seen here that sell puppies...not the best places.

Your poem in the other post is very very good. I have no talent for poetry and always wonder how you all do it!

 
At Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Mar-Bear said...

Just stopping by to say hello fmro New Mexico! Nice photos and page!

 
At Friday, September 18, 2009 4:52:00 PM, Anonymous April Belle said...

Jim, I bet they could have used your help... you have good energy! Also, I read the OSI prompt below and enjoyed it tremendously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home