Friday, December 05, 2008

One Single Impression: Doodles


Doodles Done

Lines on paper tell
our deep subconscious revealed
mere doodles they be

- - - - - - -

My villainous mind
inscrutable meanings hide
every line is straight

.

Tag: One Single Impression Doodles,
prompted today by Teri (thank you) Teri's Mandalas
Tag: Jim's OSI
Painting is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Dégas
The same goes for my poetry attempts (don't know how, but I enjoy it!).

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At Monday, December 08, 2008 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Beth P. said...

Hi Jim--
Don't our minds try to hide! And aren't they silly for doing so!

Thank you for this...

 
At Monday, December 08, 2008 2:50:00 AM, Blogger anthonynorth said...

Yes, our inner mind exposes itself here. Well put.

 
At Monday, December 08, 2008 3:53:00 AM, Blogger SandyCarlson said...

So it goes! Those meanings want to come out to play, though.

 
At Monday, December 08, 2008 9:09:00 AM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Sounds like you're talking about my zentangles!!

 
At Monday, December 08, 2008 9:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's such an intriguing take on the prompt - doodling as revealing things from below the conscious, but I can honestly say I've never looked at my own doodles that way. I often plumb my dreams for meaning, but never doodlings. Will have to give it some thought!

 
At Monday, December 08, 2008 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Tumblewords: said...

Love that - every line is straight! Nice work...

 
At Monday, December 08, 2008 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Quiet Paths said...

I think I know what you mean: don't make too much out of doodles sometimes because they are well- doodles.

 
At Tuesday, December 09, 2008 3:50:00 PM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

We are exposed in our doodles. Nice job!

 
At Tuesday, December 09, 2008 4:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..truly enjoyed ur poems..well done boss!..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home