Friday, December 05, 2008

SkyWatch Friday (my twenty-first) -- A couple more "out the car window pictures"

On the way home from grocery shopping, I took several 'out the window' pictures. This one came out best, at times like these I always am wishing for a better camera.
.



[large picture] [super sized]


I had been to our local Ford dealer for a 2009 calendar. He found me a pretty nice one, it has the 2009 line of Ford cars. Some years they have antiques. I will try another dealer a half hour north of here. Theirs always come in late.



I focused on the cars and not the sky for this just so that those who wanted to see the red Plymouth might. I should have stopped there in the used car pre-owned sales lot and taken a closer one but I was hurrying along that evening.
[large picture] [super sized]


It was a good thing I did hurry or I would have missed the sunset from the bridge picture.


Other Participants and How to Have Your Own Skywatch

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At Thursday, December 04, 2008 4:45:00 PM, Blogger DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Oh the first photo is wonderful! What a great time to have your camera with you! Sunsets are amazing.

 
At Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:18:00 PM, Blogger Jane Hards Photography said...

Beautiful sunset you got there traveling by. I waiting for the snow to take some photos of the mountains, but nothing so far.

 
At Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:37:00 PM, Blogger Carletta said...

I think you did quite well Jim!
I like the first one a lot.

 
At Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:51:00 PM, Blogger bobbie said...

Your sunset is beautiful. You take some really great out-the-car-window pictures!

 
At Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Pretty sunset. I do like that red car!

 
At Friday, December 05, 2008 9:45:00 AM, Blogger Indrani said...

Good you were alert to capture that lovely shot! A truly beautiful shot!

 
At Friday, December 05, 2008 12:19:00 PM, Blogger SaraG said...

Great photo's!!
Take care and have a great weekend

 
At Friday, December 05, 2008 5:25:00 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Hi! Hope the Jims are doing well. I find myself doing in car shots lately, too! The wind has been just plain cold up here for a few days now. Brrrrrrrr

 
At Friday, December 05, 2008 6:32:00 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Great series of shots! Happy SWF!

 
At Friday, December 05, 2008 6:56:00 PM, Blogger ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

the first shot is perfect!! i love the sun shining (or setting)
SkyWatch#5

 
At Friday, December 05, 2008 9:06:00 PM, Blogger Raven said...

Pretty skies. That sunset is lovely.

 
At Friday, December 05, 2008 10:24:00 PM, Blogger chrome3d said...

That´s a good drive-by photo with all the motion blur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home