Monday, April 01, 2019

Day 01 NaPoWriMo 2019

Come

They said to me, Come
So I came, smiling

Then they said, Not you
Not you again please

You dunce, complete fool
Then I said, smiling

You call, I obey
Always at your call

They said not today
A joke, April Fool !!!

So I left crying
I knew, they're the fools
 _ _ _

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
 - I am linked with Marian in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-come-she-will.html?m=1
 - TODAY is APRIL FOOLS DAY
 - ALSO it is the beginning of National Poetry Month.   For the last three years I posted a poem every day.  This year probably not so, only some days.  Other Day Napowrimo,  http://www.napowrimo.net/it-begins-2/ where I'm also linked, one of 190 plus.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Monday, April 01, 2019 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Ah, yes, their loss, indeed.

 
At Monday, April 01, 2019 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Some so-called jokes are just cruel.

 
At Monday, April 01, 2019 4:35:00 PM, Blogger tonispencer said...

Very sad. They lose although you still cried.

 
At Monday, April 01, 2019 5:18:00 PM, Blogger Marian said...

Oh geez, this made me sad. I do think a lot of the 4/1 stuff is mean and I really dislike it. I guess that's not a new thing but still. It stuck with you all this time! Sigh.

 
At Monday, April 01, 2019 7:35:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

I don't care much for April fools jokes... It is not funny if it is meant to hurt.

 
At Wednesday, April 03, 2019 1:27:00 PM, Blogger Priscilla King said...

Crying? How much time and money did this excursion cost you/him/her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home