Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'll meet you at the blue bridge -- MidWeek Blues

For lunch.

I won't be late.

Be thinking of where you want to eat.

And what you want to eat.

If I have to pick I'll flip a coin.


We could picnic amongst the blue wildflowers.

Or sit on a rock overlooking the ravine.

Or I'll flip my coin.




We could start up my little blue boat and eat on the water. (Canal du Midi photo-collection link)

You could pack a lunch for either of these.

Oops, I don't see a lunch??



I shoulda' flipped a coin. My other friend cooks at her place.


Pictures taken in the Midi-Pyrénées area (link) Region of Southern France from our Spring 2009 European Holiday

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Super sized pictures: Top -- Middle -- Lower
Click on each picture for large sized

If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo below. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions . Just do what I did.

Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE, you don't have to write.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:28:00 AM, Anonymous Lynne said...

I like the light-hearted tone in your delightful post. Beautiful photos. I've wanted to visit France since I was a teenager. I'm glad you and Mrs. Jim had a good time.

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:58:00 AM, Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Such a fun post and a blue bridge to meet at! How enticing! Too bad I don't think I can make it by lunch though!

PS. We're lucky to have patient spouses!

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Sandee said...

How fun. The boat is where I'll be. Come join me.

Have a terrific day Jim. Big hug. :)

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

All nice choices Jim! I liked all your blues!!

 
At Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:27:00 AM, Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful blues! I'll be there...look for the one wearing a blue rose. ;-)

 
At Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful words..breath taking photos...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home