Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Do you remember this -- MidWeek Blues

"Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
"And I do appreciate you being round.
"Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
"Won't you please, please help me?"

Sound a little familiar? Here is the credit (
click)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo below. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions (considering it is for the second week). Just do what I did.

Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE, you don't have to write.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:15:00 AM, Blogger Sandee said...

Being a Beetles fan I remember Help. Now I'll have it stuck in my head for a while.

Have a terrific day Jim. Big hug. :)

 
At Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I just visited with Rebecca.

Hope your day is super, Jim!

 
At Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:05:00 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Thanks for the comments! I thought the scripture I posted yesterday was so appropriate for our church (Anglican Church in North America) which just formed last week, having broken away from the national Episcopal church because it has become a secular rather than Christian church.

Hope all is well with you!

 
At Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:19:00 PM, Anonymous one more believer said...

old beatles yeah!!

 
At Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:14:00 PM, Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Love it! How perfect for Midweek Blues!I love singing along with the Beatles.

Thanks for playing along with Midweek Blues again..you're my faithful participant. Martha did play along last week, thanks for the referrals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home