Sunday, October 16, 2022

Card Queen - a Little Poem for Sunday Muse

 


     My Queen

I looked into the deck for relief 
The Queen of Hearts quickly came to me 
Turns out she'd been appointed to me 
To me as my loving guard angel 

As if there really is such being 
Not superstitious.  I don't believe 
What I get I've earned, angel's lacking 
But I'll keep my Queen, all mine all mine 
I'll keep her in my pretty green box 

In that box I've kept my treasures loved 
My firsts, baby spoons to wedding rings
 _ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2022, All Rights Reserved 
 - Photos from Carrie at the Sunday Muse #232




..

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Sunday, October 16, 2022 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Guardian angels are treasures. Happy Sunday.

Much❤love

 
At Sunday, October 16, 2022 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

I would keep her as well! Cheers this fine Sunday.

 
At Sunday, October 16, 2022 7:48:00 PM, Blogger qbit said...

Keep your Queen, for sure!

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2022 4:02:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Yes, I would definitely keep her. Guardian angels are so needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home