Saturday, July 16, 2022

Flower Fun - a Sunday Muse Poem

 

   Blow to the Wind 

Dandelions and Violets 
My favorites since I was born 
Violets take to my mother 
Dandelions when choice was thin 

Either one my mother would beam 
Mothers are made for young ones' glee 

Violets have seasons when to bloom 
And dandelions go to seed 
Those seeds kids can blow to the wind 
Oft times the mothers will join in 
 _ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2022, All Rights Reserved 
 - Photo I chose from Carrie's selections of five for our inspiration at The Sunday Muse #219, 
..

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, July 17, 2022 7:59:00 AM, Blogger C. Sandlin said...

This brought a smile to my face!

 
At Sunday, July 17, 2022 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Carrie Van Horn said...

Lovely thoughts and memories here Jim.

 
At Sunday, July 17, 2022 6:33:00 PM, Anonymous JadeLi said...

The young one has a close bond with his mother.

 
At Monday, July 18, 2022 12:02:00 AM, Blogger kaykuala said...

It is so much fun to blow the seeds when ripened. We have a similar type of flower that we can do for the same act of dispersal. Thanks for the memory Dr Jim!

Hank

 
At Monday, July 18, 2022 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

This is lovely Jim, and reminds me of all the bouquets I picked along side our country road .. gifts for Mother and Grandmother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home