Monday, April 19, 2021

NaPoWriMo 2021 Day 19 -- Hey You!! (a Humorous [??] Rant)


   Get Off My Cloud 


Move your grimy butts off those steps 

I didn't dig this pool for you 

It's for me and family to swim 


Your pleasure baths won't change my mind 

I'll never sing one song to you 

'Stead I'm watching your feathers shed 


In a way, you two love bird doves 

It's hard for me you to chastise 

But Mr. Blackbird, one hour bath?


While I may of you tolerate 

My Misses will shoo all away 

 - - - 

 - Poem and Photo Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021, All Rights Reserved 

 - I am linked with NaPoWriMo 2021 Day 19, https://www.napowrimo.net/day-nineteen-6/ 

 - Words of our Host, "Today, I’d like to challenge you to write a humorous rant. In this poem, you may excoriate to your heart’s content all the things that get on your nerves."

.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 20, 2021 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Shoo-fly birds, shoo-fly!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home