Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Peom -- Jumping over the Moon

 
Seeing Things
  iyyi icti

I came, I saw, and then I told
Your cow jumped over the moon stuff
 
Your cow jumps only board fences
I saw her take off the barbed wire
 
I jumped over the moon, I did!
Cow saw me from her grassy field
 
The moon was full of crappy stuff
I've told you what I've been seeing
 
 _ _ _   . . .. . . .    Ms. Gladstone . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  
 
 
hashtag   #14daysnonewcases 
 
 
[Click on Pictures for larger view, click again for larger still]
Enlarged Astronaut foot prints and Included
Info about the artist and creator, Helen Garriott**
      _ _ _
 
 - Pictures and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2017 and 2020, All Rights Reserved
 - Pictures previously posted online here, http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/2017/02/moon-stars-world-sunday-micro-poem.html , (more about Ms. Garriott also).
 - I'm linked with Roomy at the Weekly Scribbling # 28 site, https://poetsandstorytellersunited.blogspot.com/2020/07/weekly-scribblings-28-seeing-things.html 
.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:28:00 AM, Blogger Old Egg said...

With what is happening around the world it might be best to give some credence to all you hear...it could well be true!

 
At Thursday, July 16, 2020 2:52:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I think Ms Gladstone has been imbibing ...or something.

 
At Thursday, July 16, 2020 7:32:00 AM, Blogger C. Sandlin said...

So the grass is definitely not greener on the moon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home