Sunday, December 15, 2019

Weekend Poem ~~ tribute to Kerry

Repair;
  a botched relationship 

"The (right) words to undo the wrong" 
You will find there is no such thing
Wrongs cannot be undone don't try

Try to fix the harm if you can
And if you mean say "I'm sorry" 
Then beg forgiveness from the hurt

My friend, that's all that can be done
Use care let there be no next time
_ _ _

- First line by Kerry O'Connor, see link below
- Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
- I am linked with Magaly Guerrero in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/12/weekend-mini-challenge-13-poetic-bits.html?m=1

 - For more of Kerry's wishes words visit the link above and to read some of her poems visit skyloverpoetrySkywriter, and Skylover to enjoy more of Kerry’s words

7 Comments:

At Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:13:00 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Kerry, we all love you and what you do. Please let us keep up with you when Toads and friends are silenced from here. I consider you as my poetry teacher.
Note: I am on a writing Sabbatical until mid January. Also (1) my internet is Bonkers and (2) another interest is gobbling up my time. Meaning I still will try to return your comments but I am not always doing that for the duration.
..

 
At Sunday, December 15, 2019 5:36:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Sorry and use care. That advice would certainly make for a happier life! Jim - do you do instagram? It is easy and you can follow as few or as many people as you like. Kerry puts her beautiful drawings and poetry there. It's easy to use - I use it too - personal mostly BUT I have just started a second one for poetry and artistic pursuits... Enjoy your "sabbatical" :)

 
At Sunday, December 15, 2019 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Well done, Jim. Hope you are enjoying your sabbatical.

 
At Sunday, December 15, 2019 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Glad you found time to contribute ... take care and Happy Holidays!

 
At Monday, December 16, 2019 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

Beautifully evocative write, Jim!

 
At Monday, December 16, 2019 11:05:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Such wisdom!

I much enjoy your writings, Jim, and your comments on mine. I wish you very well for the sabbatical and the new interest - but as you say to Kerry, I to you: don't disappear altogether, please.

 
At Thursday, December 19, 2019 7:51:00 PM, Blogger purplepeninportland.com said...

Elegantly written, Jim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home