Sunday, December 01, 2019

Adios

Thank you, pantry prompter, 
for writing this reminder, may we 
never forget the bravery of Rosa 
Parks. Love your illustration, 
she makes me feel young and happy. 

TODAY I START MY SABATICAL 

TO END JANUARY 12, 2020 
(love the ring of those numerals, 
my hope is to live that year long). 

Also, I may sneak 

out a dity or few when 
my Warden isn't looking. 

Bye Bye, wish me a BON VOYAGE,  

 _ _ _  

 - Like most blog writers I appreciate comments and critiques from my readers.  
 - Very likely though my warden, a cousin to my muse, will not allow me to return your comments.  Even so I am planning to read a lot of yours. 

 - I am linked with Magaly Guerrero in the Pantry of Poetry and Prose with Poets United, https://poetryblogroll.blogspot.com/2019/12/pantry-of-poetry-and-prose-6.html?m=1 

 - You can read Magaly's tribute to Ms. Parks at the link above. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, December 01, 2019 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Have a great sabbatical, Jim.

 
At Sunday, December 01, 2019 8:55:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Whatever you end up doing, I hope it leaves you (and your Warden) feeling even younger and happier. Have fun, Jim. Then come back, so that your muse can tell us all about it.

 
At Monday, December 02, 2019 4:41:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Nicely done! Have a great time; come back refreshed and even more poetic.

 
At Monday, December 02, 2019 4:43:00 PM, Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Wardens have no sense of humor. I hope yours keeps looking in the other direction (instead of at you) for a long, long time.

 
At Saturday, December 07, 2019 4:27:00 PM, Blogger R's Rue said...

Nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home