Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Another "Love Poem" ― Day 22 of NaPoWriMo 2015

In Love

I love you for your being sweet
Sweeter than frosting on a cake
You are so nice to me, my love
Much nicer than my puppy dog

If only I could see you more
Caress you more, my supper soft
Time isn't long enough for us
Kiss me again, you precious dear

Will we ever stop meeting thus
Stay with me, I'll love you always
_ _ _

Photo and Poem copyright © 2015 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved

I am linked with at the Real Toads, The perfect love poem  

and 
NaPoWriMo 2015both for Day 22 of National Poem Writing Month
Notes"

 - Kenia requested that we "write the perfect love poem. You can choose to use Julia Bird's formula [x (p + b + c + o)], check it here, or not, maybe you can't write form poetry (I can't), maybe whatever it is you choose to say, you need it to be long, maybe you know the secret for the completely happy relationship and would like to share it, no mystery involved. If that's the case, I'll be thankful!"
 - I tried, Kenia.  I haven't written many of these.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:19:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Delicious! Sorry, couldn't resist — but it IS sweet: a sweet poem for a sweet love.

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:13:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

its the formula all right; you did it, the perfect love poem

nice, nice, nice!


much love...

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:01:00 AM, Blogger Marian said...

Ohhh, the delectable soft-serve. May you never part ways.

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:03:00 AM, Blogger grapeling said...

sweet ~

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2015 6:22:00 AM, Blogger Debi Swim said...

Sweet, I scream ; )

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:03:00 PM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

The imagery is delicious for this particular masterpiece :)
Loved it..! Enjoy the weekend! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home