Pleasant eating out with Nature
Fast food, lunch on deck
Little green friend, eats bugs, lunch
White flower grows bugs
_ _ _ _
Green by blue water
Canoes, fishing, party boats
White herons soaring
_ _ _ _
Sunshine, sit and chat
Hours later time it's to go
Pick up trash, some don't
_ _ _
Photos and Poem Copyright © 2015 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
I am linked with Hannah
and also the National Haiku Foundation blog (link) for National Haiku Poetry Day
- Our assignment was to write Haiku about the expression of nature – we’ll celebrate and recognize haiku today because today is NATIONAL HAIKU POETRY DAY –April 17!!
-- National Haiku Foundation blog
- We’ll speak in the tongue of nature…any facet of the wild-natural-world that we choose. Express your poetry today in the traditional style of haiku or step into a modern manifestation of haiku in English.
- In my three-set poem, I probably started with Haiku and ended with Senryū.
- Wednesday was such a nice day, with showers before dawn. After mailing my tax stuff in Montgomery P.O. (Texas, our county seat)(second in line!!) we decided to eat at our Subway fast food restaurant across Lake Conroe on State Hwy 105. For sure it was a day for top-down driving and sitting on the deck beside the water. Mrs. Jim and I sat and ate and talked for more at least two hours.
- There was a White Heron trying to catch fish but I didn't get its picture.
Labels: Driving Pictures, Haiku, Jim Does, NaPoWriMo 2015, Poem, Real Toads, Senryū