Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day -- Tuesday Platform

 
The Leprechauns Will Pinch
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Be sure to wear your green
 
If you don't have some green
the leprechauns will pinch
 
If you've got a green car
Drive that today as well
 
I'll ride my motorbike
Scare naughty ones away
 
- - -
 
Poem Copyright © 2014 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved
 
Picture was furnished by my friend John in a mass e-mailing piece.

I've also shared this today on my other blog, Jim's Little Blog (link) 
I'm linking with Marian at the Real Toads, The Tuesday Platform (link)

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:51:00 PM, Blogger Marian said...

I always thought the leprechauns were out to pinch no matter what.
This is a fun observation, and what a photo! John Deere muscle-bike something-or-other. Dig it.

 
At Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:22:00 PM, Blogger brudberg said...

I think it's time for tractor pulling or something a day like this :-)

 
At Tuesday, March 17, 2015 9:46:00 PM, Blogger Outlawyer said...

Ha--looks like clothes might pinch too! New York City (where I am at the moment a kind of crazy day on St. Patrick's day, but I was mainly in my office! ) thanks, Jim--k. (Manicddaily)

 
At Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

That's the rule at my house - no green = a pinch!

 
At Wednesday, March 18, 2015 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Maude Lynn said...

That is one scary picture, Jim!

 
At Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:31:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

my eyes have a green glint, I think I'm safe.

 
At Thursday, March 19, 2015 12:30:00 AM, Blogger grapeling said...

smiles ~

 
At Thursday, March 19, 2015 9:00:00 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Just today I discovered the longhorn steer skull hanging out front of the motorcycle. I have a steer head, but not a longhorn-my horns are only about 10 inches long, hanging on my home office wall. By the clock.
..

 
At Thursday, March 19, 2015 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Gail said...

I love this!!!!!

Jonquils are blooming and a hint of green lies in the valley. Rain for days so spring will be soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home