Monday, November 11, 2013

Our New School

A big dream, little poem, for you today:
 
I'm gonna love our new school
It's a school for learnin' how
Learnin' how to dance a pole

I've seen it done on TV
It's what I've wanted to be
Learnin' to be a pole dancer

I'll buy a pretty new suit
It's like a Speedo with stripes
Learnin' I'll do, in this school

............................................................................... Pole dancer's what
............................................................................... I always wanted to be

. [click on any picture for larger size viewing] .
Left:  Inside the "pole dancing school" .......
Right:  A real Flying Trapeze School setup 
 - - - - - - 
 
Adi (RIP) always helped honor veterans. She was our therapy dog.
 - - - - - -
Photos and Poem  Copyright © 2013, 2006 Jimmiehov. All Rights Reserved
.
- - - - - -
- Shared and listed with Real Toads, Open Link Monday
- For "Tuesday Two-Shoes" the November 12th the writing prompt words
..are  Over and/or Always (I used "Always"). Josie Said, "Have Fun!" (Link)

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:24:00 AM, Blogger Vandana Sharma said...

seems like fun!!

 
At Tuesday, November 12, 2013 5:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Learnin' to be a pole dancer seems quite a lovely experience. I liked the free flow of your words. :-)
-HA

 
At Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Josie Two Shoes said...

Clever word play on pole dancer there Mr. Jim! Adi was indeed a hero too, comforting so many in her work as a therapy dog. I know you miss her dearly, I love this photo of her! Thanks for dropping in at Two Shoes Tuesday! :-)

 
At Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:46:00 PM, Blogger Old Egg said...

It hurts just to think of pole dancing however your poem illustrates how far we have come in answering the needs of the young to get the right education and training for their future. I particularly liked the feel and rhythm of the poem.

 
At Wednesday, November 13, 2013 1:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting take on TST prompt. I am considering training Stella to be a therapy dog.

 
At Friday, November 15, 2013 11:43:00 AM, Blogger JosephAlsarraf said...

I think i'll pass on the pole dancing school, but I might want to sign up for the flying trapeze school! : )

Sorry about your dog Adi....

 
At Monday, November 18, 2013 5:35:00 PM, Blogger audrey` said...

Adi is still missed by your readers, Dr Jim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home