Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Future ~~ Sensational Haiku Wednesday




Your Future

I'll tell your future
that will be $10 please
paper or plastic



Photo and Poem Copyright
© 2010 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved


Sensational Haiku Wednesday is hosted by Jenn. Please click on the logo to the right for info about joining in and for more Haiku Wednesday participants.

I am on the road again doing holiday time. I won't have much time to answer your comments this week but I do really appreciate them and in knowing you came.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Jim said...

My 'on the road' means that Mrs. Jim and I are in Quebec City (Canada) for a few days. Then we will drive to Montreal for a few more days.
I promise to settle down one of these days.
..

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2010 7:48:00 AM, Blogger RA said...

LOL. I have no cash. Love your take on the theme. Have a wonderful time.

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:28:00 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

This was great fun. Hope you're having a blast on your travels.

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Amanda Moore said...

Very cute Jim, gave me my morning giggle! Have an awesome Wednesday!

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2010 11:09:00 AM, Anonymous Jingle said...

what a fun take,
love your humor!

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2010 5:04:00 PM, Anonymous Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? said...

Hey, have a great time in QC! Expect things to take longer than you think - the road construction is AWFUL there right now.

Great haiku - my future definitely doesn't include one-armed bandits though! heehee

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2010 6:24:00 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Hey, you better not be getting into trouble.

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:32:00 PM, Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Is my future worth
ten bucks in some reader’s palm
or is it priceless?

My Haiku Wednesday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home