Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Parting is so sad (leave me your comments)

Dear Blogging Friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

and please don't cry. This is my line:

I will be scarce until the end part of January unless we can find a cheap Internet Cafe on the QM2 or in Grenada. It is getting cool here so we had to go. We did get new bathing suits last Sunday.

So check for me every now and once in a while on my
Jim's Little Blog or Jim's (other Little Place) where I might could put up a word or two once in a while. This is my final goodbye for now.

Hope this soothes you somewhat (someone asked, so for sure you don't cry),

Dr. Jim


And Adi?

Adi can.

Adi can get her suitcase packed!


She doesn't like flying so Karen and Billy have her. Mitch and Carmen are keeping Katrin. Thank you kids!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Sandee said...

Have a fantastic time. See you when we see you. Just enjoy the warmth. I'm so ready for some of that too. :)

 
At Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..will miss u jim,
a very happy new year! to u,mrs.jim & adi..

 
At Wednesday, December 31, 2008 5:18:00 PM, Blogger audrey` said...

Happy New Year, Jim =)

 
At Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:33:00 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Bon Voyage! The trip sounds fantastic. Be safe, you and Mrs. Jim!

 
At Wednesday, January 07, 2009 1:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip and that you'll come home tanned and fit and ready for 2009. Happy New Year, Jim.

Bobbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home