Saturday, June 15, 2019

A Random Generated Word Order poem

Student Wisdom

Unsightly things will muscular eye and 
stocky month make.  Scruffy day but 
a glamorous student, look magnificent. Life
with a flabby book, hand chubby stories.
Plain groups question the gorgeous cases.
 _ _ _

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved 
 - I am linked with Magaly Guerrero in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/06/weekend-mini-challenge-exquisite-corpse.html?m=1
 - For the Mini-Challenge I have used 33 words including the two for the title.  The title words were NOT in my generated list.  After reading it a few times I chose these two as a summary for the gist of the story.
 - This poem was crafted with the help of List Randomizer, a form that allows users to arrange items in random order.  Magaly supplied the list and the Randomizer rearranged  the words.  As requested, I used in order adjective, noun, verb, adjective, and noun five times from the new list for each line.

 - List Randomizer: "There were 129 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
(Adjectives):
(I used the first five)
shapely
live
unkempt

(Nouns):
(I used all five that I pulled out)

(Verbs):
(I used the first five)
vex
state
behold

(Adjectives):
(I used the first five)
elegant
attractive

(Nouns):
(I used the first five)
coffee

(Unsorted remaining words which I could
have used in order to produce more lines):
slay
fit
fact
arise
cast
beautiful
job
burst
long
dazzling
world
short
bald
quaint
time
feels
link
undulate
word
study
home
fancy
plump
place
night
skinny
drab
problem
people
year
clean

IP: 2601:2c2:600:6837:4f1:a5f2:ee8f:326e
Timestamp: 2019-06-15 18:47:53 UTC"

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At Saturday, June 15, 2019 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

The last line sounds like the perfect title for a headline article in a newspaper. I can see some law students, dressed for class, questioning the neatness of a case or three.

I also like how in the first line "muscular" causes the eye to bulge.

Thank you, Jim!

 
At Sunday, June 16, 2019 6:29:00 AM, Blogger Rommy said...

I got a law school vibe from this too. Well, more like a TV show about beautiful people going to law school.

 
At Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:43:00 AM, Blogger Lori said...

The first line made me think about how hard we look at certain things...particularly unsightly ones. That would certainly give one muscular eyes. Homely vs comely as the plain question the glamorous in the end.

 
At Sunday, June 16, 2019 9:34:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Ha, seems very reasonable.

 
At Sunday, June 16, 2019 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

This is soo cool!!❤️

 
At Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

I love the flabby book and chubby stories. LOL.

 
At Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Plain groups usually question the gorgeous cases ......

 
At Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:04:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

flabby books, chubby stories. This exercise does force us to find interesting pairings.

 
At Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:53:00 AM, Blogger purplepeninportland.com said...

This is excellent, Jim! I love, “flabby book, hand chubby stories,”

 

Post a Comment

<< Home