Sunday, May 19, 2019

WeekEND worries -- a Poem for Tuesday

Did the Earth Just Shake?

If I would make a wish
That never will come true
My life could end minutes
After screaming world's end
Watch and enjoy the sights

BTW, never have I
Ever fallen off my horse
Preakness jockey did today
Might the world come to its end
_ _ _

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
- I'm linked with  in the Imaginary Garden
at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-tuesday-platform-in-lieu-of-poem.html
- I'm also linked with Magaly Guerrero in the Imaginary Garden
at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/05/weekend-mini-challenge-oh-poetic-irony.html?m=1

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Sunday, May 19, 2019 6:21:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

It is a shock when a Preakness jockey falls off his horse. Maybe the horse is tired of racing. I feel sorry for them.

 
At Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:07:00 AM, Blogger Anmol (HA) said...

The world may very well come to its end, in more ways than one.

 
At Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:39:00 AM, Blogger colleen said...

I love the question mixed with the jockey falling off his horse. The horse kept racing anyway.

 
At Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I giggled out loud as the riderless horse completed the race! His instinct might have gone two ways, run with the pack OR walk off the track and say the Hell with it.

 
At Wednesday, May 22, 2019 2:14:00 PM, Blogger Millie said...

I loved that the horse finished the race on his own! Teresa from Razzamadazzle

 
At Wednesday, May 22, 2019 2:40:00 PM, Blogger brudberg said...

I think it might very well happen that earth goes on without humanity just like the riderless horse.

 
At Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:10:00 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Beautiful but sad thought, Bjorn.
..

 
At Thursday, May 23, 2019 9:09:00 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Gone is gone link

Gone is gone link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home