Sunday, April 21, 2019

Day 21 -- NaPoWriMo


Need somebody !

Cut off an ear
Someone who'll do that?

Wild animals as N Y C
Nor mystic  trees with human  traits
Neither be prompt for me today

The Misses awoke this morning
Pointing to hole puncher sized sore
Red with star points radiating

Right on the back edge of her ear
I might have my sore ear cut off
Then the question here we begun

I do know a plastic surgeon
Couple of ears amputated
Medical reasons cancer be

To our doctor we quickly went
Spider bite we'll check it often

To prompt writers I am sorry
_ _ _

 - Photo and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019
 - I am linked with Kim M. Russell in the Imaginary Garden at
http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/04/poems-in-april-tree-mythology.html?m=1
 - and to NaPoWriMo at http://www.napowrimo.net/day-twenty-one-4/

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 21, 2019 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

So sorry, hope Mrs Jim recovers fast and well.

In the heat of the moment, you also didn't link up properly at toads – it led back to your NaPoWriMo prompt – but I tracked you down here from the comment you left at toads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home