Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Beneath a Scarlet Sky -- a Poem for Tuesday


Hell

She defied all
Did everything her own way
She defied God

Facing Fire

Beneath a scarlet sky
Whispering death
Miss you

Hell
_ _ _ _

- Photo and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
- I'm linked with in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-tuesday-platform_20.html 
 - I hadn't composed a spine (book) poem for quite some time.  When I got to the library to pick it, Beneath a scarlet sky, up for Mrs. Mrs. Jim the title beckoned me to find three others.  Picking was easy but the last book, Miss You asked to be included.  There went my Senryū, a Haiku to some.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:59:00 PM, Blogger brudberg said...

Missing someone can be hell indeed.

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:16:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

A cool spine poem!

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:22:00 PM, Blogger colleen said...

What a burn. Intense.

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:04:00 AM, Blogger KB said...

Very clever. Love it

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:58:00 PM, Blogger Anmol (HA) said...

Ah, I love the form of it — defying god and facing fire speak to me of a free and amazing spirit. Well penned, Jim! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home