Friday, November 25, 2016

An Artistic Interpretation 'writing'









oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[click picture for larger view]
[I'm riding at "Blogstock '08"] 

What manner white horse

White horse with a horn
That'd be a unicorn
Someone's fantasy
Look again how does he stand
On a pole--toy store stick horse
 _ _ _ _

Photo and Poem copyright, © 2015 and 2016 Jimmiehov, All rights reserved

I'm linked with Margaret at the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads, Artistic Interpretationshttp://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2016/11/artistic-interpretations-with-margaret.html

Notes:
1. Margaret has introduced us to Carol Law Conklin, Batik Artist. One of her prints is called "The Last Unicorn."  We have permission to copy and post some of her works. Tomorrow I will post that one here. In the meantime you can see it and Ms. Conklin's other works at the link above. 
2. I had planned to write differently, of a youngster finding a real Unicorn even though they have gone into extinction years and years ago. But my time for writing has been taken from me, hence this quickly keyed Tanka above.
3.  Time has become very precious again, I may not get all of your comments return. I am sorry for that. I do try to read your writings though. 

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At Friday, November 25, 2016 6:59:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Seems like a dream come trues your horse ride Jim, Thanks for sharing your pic and a lovely little poem

much love...

 
At Friday, November 25, 2016 8:09:00 AM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

One must have a special relationship with horses to see them in their many guises.

 
At Friday, November 25, 2016 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

Quite a delightful response to the prompt, Jim ❤️

 
At Friday, November 25, 2016 3:39:00 PM, Blogger brudberg said...

Oh, at one point I thought it was a unicorn... what a fun little poem.

 
At Friday, November 25, 2016 6:31:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

I do love Unicorns!

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2016 3:26:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. Russell said...

Horses and unicorns are such gentle, wonderful creatures. :)

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2016 12:59:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

imagination and the belief in things that seem out of this world - are often the key to creativity and happiness. :) All my children have had a stick horse at one time or another - and now we have the real thing :)

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:54:00 AM, Blogger Gel said...

You look happy and so fine. I was invited to that event. I wish I had gone!

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:59:00 AM, Blogger Gel said...

Thinking of you and yours, Jim. Take that time. The time is now. Once time passes, it can never be regained. Enjoy precious time(s).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home