Monday, October 31, 2016

Night Ventures ~~ a Poem for Haloween time

 
I am the Vampire

I am the Vampire, you'd not know it now
But come a full moon, you will know it then

My teeth will grow long, primed to bite your neck
Please scream, play along. No?  I still will bite

You can't miss my howl, fangs bared I will search
Dressed in black long tailed coat, slink through the dark

Taste your blood, I sense it's sweet, warm and sweet
You won't die to self, we'll prevail, come dear
_ _ _ _

Photos and Poem Copyright 2016, © Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
Photo is a "Print Screen" copy from the result of a Googling Search on 'Vampire Costume'
https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS574US574&q=vampire+costume

I am linked with Brudberg at the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads, Creatures of the Night -- http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2016/10/creatures-of-night.html

Note: this my line, a playful line.  There is more but that is all I will tell here.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 01, 2016 12:37:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

Ah.. the fangs and the long black coat... maybe immortality can be achieved.

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2016 7:09:00 AM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

The second line of the third stanza made me laugh so hard. The way he asks for cooperation is just hilarious. He will still sink fang, but it's polite enough to ask for a scream or not. LOL!

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2016 10:10:00 PM, Blogger Linda said...

The image is perfect for this, Jim!

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2016 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Susie Hovendick Chan said...

Uh oh...nightmare trigger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home