Saturday, May 21, 2016

Get listed ~~ Six Word Sadurday -- a Poem for Both

My six words:
"A work in progress -- or finished?"

Primed and ready.  Daddy didn't know
Ladder's down there, under the window
Waiting for the moon to show some light
To 'lope, their plan. 

Pent up was her love, soon to be aired
Been through the hoops, papers in order
TBF?
[click on the picture to see the ladder better]
 _ _ _ _

Photo and Poem Copyright © 2016 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved 

 - Today I'm linked with Grapling at the Imaginary Garden with Real Toads, Get Listed: May Edition, featuring George Carlin

The word list for our prompt:  'bleeped', 'bleeped' gravel, rave, lisp, rasp, heel, wile, pent, rant, lope, hoop (also bleeped,  George Carlin video)

 - I'm also listed with Cate at Six Word Saturday

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Saturday, May 21, 2016 9:10:00 AM, Blogger  said...

Aww. I hope they make it. :)

This reminds me of my kids, who like to use the ladder to climb on the roof. Only, the other day, they did it in the rain and one of them knocked the ladder over intentionally, trapping her big sis on the roof. :P

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:08:00 AM, Blogger De Jackson said...

I love the idea of "loping a plan." (I know it's short of elope, but I also have some horse background, and a slow smooth-running plan sounds good to me, too.) ;)

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2016 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

I love the image of the ladder, waiting for the moon.

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2016 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Yes, I am with Kerry. I love the image of a ladder waiting for the moon A whole romantic story in that image alone.

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2016 2:53:00 PM, Blogger Kathe W. said...

cute! My parents eloped as neither Mother like their childs choice. Married for 47 years before my mom passed away.

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2016 3:02:00 PM, Blogger brudberg said...

Love a great elope... gotta love a happy Juliet.

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2016 6:40:00 PM, Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Every relationship is a work in progress until it's over, isn't it?

 
At Sunday, May 22, 2016 1:38:00 AM, Blogger grapeling said...

cool ellipse on that (e)lope, Jim. thanks for adding your voice ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home