Saturday, March 05, 2016

Party Girl -- a Challenge poem for the Flash 55 PLUS!


 .. . [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlTKhPkZSJo]

Party girl, what 'cha gonna do tonight
Will you come to my house and do your dance
Mama says you go to extremes a trance 

Pretty girl please will you come to my house
Mama won't bite she hasn't ever seen
What you do when you hear music extreme

Forgive me mother
set another plate 


 
. - - - - - - 
. - Photos and Poems Copyright © 2016 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
. - Today I'm linked with Kerry O'Conner at the Real Toads in the Imaginary Garden, to her post, Flash 55 PLUS!   Kerry invited us to "join by writing a piece of poetry or prose on a subject of your choice in precisely 55 WORDS. ... the optional extra part of this challenge, I invite you to include the word EXTREME/ EXTREMES in your title or the body of your work."

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At Sunday, March 06, 2016 1:02:00 AM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

As always, you bring your signature humour to the challenge, Jim.

 
At Sunday, March 06, 2016 1:06:00 AM, Blogger Sumana Roy said...

your close made me smile...love the song :)

 
At Sunday, March 06, 2016 1:26:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

Ha.. We all dream about party,.. But in the end we are to scared to join me thinks,

 
At Sunday, March 06, 2016 8:38:00 AM, Blogger Outlawyer said...

Ha. Very funny. Much enjoyed--hope mom didn't mind. K.

 
At Sunday, March 06, 2016 2:36:00 PM, Blogger Other Mary said...

Is that the kinda girl you bring home to mother? lol

 
At Sunday, March 06, 2016 5:53:00 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

I'm with Mary...maybe this one is the type to dance with @ the club. :)

 
At Sunday, March 06, 2016 9:17:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Lovely fun! Thank you.

 
At Sunday, March 06, 2016 10:38:00 PM, Blogger grapeling said...

very cool, Jim ~

 
At Monday, March 07, 2016 6:59:00 AM, Blogger Carol Campbell said...

Very fun!

 
At Monday, March 07, 2016 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Love the sound and movements of this one, Jim! And the voice is so much fun. ;-)

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2016 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Oh Mama!! I love it when Cosmo Kramer (Seinfeld) says that!

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2016 12:46:00 PM, Blogger Bekkie Sanchez said...

That song brought back memories Jim! Was this a flashback? Enjoyed it much! Hugs!

 
At Wednesday, March 09, 2016 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Amy Barlow Liberatore/Sharp Little Pencil said...

"Forgive me mother, set another plate" HA! You naughty one, I loved this. Jim, I am sorry I didn't visit after your brilliant comment about "under cover/pillow" with your IPad. Either way, it works, no?

This is fun, funky, and the antidote to my Winter Greys. And yes, there was a time (o, so long ago) when I was that girl!! Love, Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home